Discover my TOP 10 places to eat in Barcelona! Chocolate, jamón, tapas, seafood, markets, croissants, bomba, vermouth, cava, patatas bravas, fideuá and more! This is the delicious Barcelona food tour I give to my Spain loving friends when they visit! Beware – it’s EPIC! And it also includes stops from our Devour Tours food tours! Venga, let’s go! 🥝
▶ Book an incredible Devour Tours food tour in Barcelona: https://link.spainrevealed.com/devourbarcelona
▶ Are you a Spain lover? Subscribe for more videos! https://link.spainrevealed.com/subscribe-now
▶ Download my FREE GUIDE to my favourite tapas bars in Madrid, Barcelona, Seville & San Sebastian https://link.spainrevealed.com/free-tapas
1. EXPLORE SPAIN LIKE A LOCAL! 🇪🇸
▶ Book Yoly’s famous flamenco tour in Madrid: https://hi.switchy.io/flamencoguide
▶ Prepare for your trip to Spain with these awesome resources: https://link.spainrevealed.com/resources
▶ Book Barcelona accommodation with my favourite booking platform: https://link.spainrevealed.com/barcelonahotels
▶ Watch Exclusive content on my Instagram! http://bit.ly/2NDzXko
2. EPIC Barcelona Food Tour (10 DELICIOUS Stops!) 😃
Barcelona is an amazing place to eat! But here’s the thing – it can also be hard to eat well in Barcelona because it’s so touristy. There are just so many options, and lots of them literally are tourist traps. But happily there are also so many incredible places to eat and delicious things to taste and drink if you just know where to look.
In this video I take you to 10 of my favourite places to eat 10+ incredible bites. And we visit 3 famous neighbourhoods across the entire video. We go to the Born, the Gothic Quarter and La Barceloneta – three neighbourhoods that you have to visit, and we’ll eat delicious food in each!
And a number of places are places we visit on Devour Tour’s food tours – including our Tastes & Traditions of Barcelona Food Tour and our Tapas, Taverns & History Food Tour
Also, once you’ve watched this, be sure to check out my playlist of Barcelona videos – including my epic 9-stop Barcelona Tapas Crawl.
So, where do we go?
1. Granja Dulcinea for an incredible suizo (chocolate and cream!)
2. Mercado Santa Caterina: We visit Bar Joan for a fry-up breakfast and cava and Antonio Iberics for a fantastic selection of cured meats. Plus, we visit a stall for delicious escalivada.
3. Historic Casa Gispert for a selection of wood-roasted almonds, and chocolate treats
4. Hofmann Pastisseria for an insane marscapone croissant
5. La Campana for delicious turrón and horchata
6. Xarcutería La Pineda for vermouth and a selection of potato chips with Espinaler sauce, cheeses and salt-cured anchovies
7. Bodega La Palma for patatas bravas and red wine
8. Can Paixano for a delicious butifarra sandwich and also a pork loin and cheese sandwhich – all knocked back with their famous cava
9. La Cova Fumada for a bomba (it was invented here!), grilled squid and grilled sardines
10. Can Ramonet for a delicious seafood fideuá and drinking from the porrón!
Watch more videos about eating like a local in Barcelona! http://bit.ly/30kQuLr
3. WHO IS JAMES BLICK? 🥝
Hola! I’m James Blick. Spain is my passion! Its food, its culture, its history and its people. And I get a massive kick out of sharing everything I’ve learned with visitors to this country. My mission? To help you have a true, rich and delicious experience in Spain! If that sounds like something you’re into, then I’d love you to subscribe and join this community of Spain lovers!
EMAIL ALL ENQUIRIES TO:
*Some of the links may be affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I may receive a small commission from the sale that helps support my ability to make these videos. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not. If you do use the link, gracias y salud!