These are five tapas you must try while visiting Barcelona! James, the co-founder of Devour Spain, and Renee, dive into five delicious bites you simply can’t miss in Barcelona at one of our favorite tapas bars in all of the city—Bar del Pla! Don’t fall down the hole of tourist traps—an easy thing to do in Barcelona—and start here to learn about five must-try tapas in Barcelona.
Devour Barcelona (https://devourbarcelonafoodtours.com): Join us in Barcelona on one of our award-winning tapas tours or wine tastings today!
Reviews: See our five-star reviews here (https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187497-d7102064-Reviews-Devour_Barcelona_Food_Tours-Barcelona_Catalonia.html)!
Barcelona tapas featured:
1. Pan con tomate: Crispy bread rubbed with fresh tomato and topped with olive oil and salt
2. La bomba: A fried croquette generally filled with potato and ground beef; this particular one is filled with octopus
3. Patatas bravas: Fried potatoes topped with spicy brava sauce and creamy aioli
4. Anchoas: Salt-cured anchovies
5. Secreto ibérico: Melt-in-your-mouth cut of Iberian pork
Bar del Pla: Carrer de Montcada, 2, 08003 Barcelona
Devour Spain with us!
San Sebastian: https://devoursansebastianfoodtours.com/